Photobucket

Scary New Surroundings

We got new couches yesterday so to make room I had to move Nani's cage to the corner. She wasn't too happy about that at first, but it seems she's over it now. After the move I took her out and sat on one of the couches, when I inadvertently moved my hand (with her on it) by the arm of the couch she leaned way back and tried to get away. She was afraid of them! I was kind of surprised because they are very similar to the old one, same color etc. But she wasn't having it!

Finally today, a day later, she decided to explore:

2 comments:

Meg said...

Poor Nani, all these people moving her room around! Her cage set up looks great, though1

Just a warning, and I am not sure if you have read this, but be very careful about new furniture that has been treated with scotch guard. It is very toxic to birds.

DoodleBird said...

That's a good tip, I have no idea if they have been treated. I'll have to find out. Thanks!

Subscribe By Email:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



Do You Own A Parrot?


Nani's Vocabulary To Date:

Pretty Birdie
Pretty Girl
What Are You Doing?
(variation) Whatcha Doin'?
I Love You
Thank You
Look At You!
Peek-A-Boo
Chickie
What?
Come Here!
JoJo
Go Poo Poo
Uh Oh
Flip!
Hop!
I Don't Want You.
Pet Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory