Photobucket

Birdie Burrito Recipe

Ingredients:

  • Whole Grain Tortilla

  • Whole Grain Rice

  • Bean Sprouts

  • Jalapeño Pepper

  • Corn

  • Chopped Cilantro

Preparation:


Start by steaming the whole grain rice and then add bean sprouts, chopped jalapeño pepper, and corn. Stir the mixture and fill the center of the tortilla. Dice up the cilantro and sprinkle on top. Now fold* the filled tortilla into a burrito and place a wood toothpick through the center. Serve and watch Polly enjoy his feast!

*How to fold a burrito:

Image: Ortega.com






3 comments:

One smart blue headed pionus said...

Tasty!!

Meg said...

That looks good! I am thinking the birds might have to share.....

DoodleBird said...

I got the idea the other day when I was enjoying a burrito from Chipotle. Nani was going crazy trying to get at it so I thought I'd make her one of her very own!

Subscribe By Email:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



Do You Own A Parrot?


Nani's Vocabulary To Date:

Pretty Birdie
Pretty Girl
What Are You Doing?
(variation) Whatcha Doin'?
I Love You
Thank You
Look At You!
Peek-A-Boo
Chickie
What?
Come Here!
JoJo
Go Poo Poo
Uh Oh
Flip!
Hop!
I Don't Want You.
Pet Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory