Photobucket

Watch The Birdie!

I got the most recent issue of Bird Talk Magazine in the mail today (February 2009), you'd think I had just received an unexpected check for a large sum because I just couldn't wait to open it! I took it and ran right into bed and snuggled under the warm sheets to read the latest bird buzz. Being it only got to 2ยบ above zero today, I piled on a few extra blankets. I usually first go through and read all the topics and look at all the photos, then I'll pick the article that looked the most interesting to read first. So as I'm scanning, I turn the very last page in the "Watch The Birdie" section, when I see a familiar face...

Guess who it was?



I'd forgotten I had even sent that photo in, so it was a pleasant surprise. I may be a little biased, but isn't she just the cutest little feather butt on that page???!!!

4 comments:

Meg said...

Nani is adorable, And now everyone knows!

Sharon said...

Well congrats!

By the way how do you get the sound effects on your blog?

Very Cool!

DoodleBird said...

Thanks Meg, it's something I knew all along. hehehe :-)

Sharon, go to www.playlist.com to make a widget for your blog. I did a search for "bird sounds".

Mary said...

She looks so young with her black eyes. What a fun treat for you :)

Subscribe By Email:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



Do You Own A Parrot?


Nani's Vocabulary To Date:

Pretty Birdie
Pretty Girl
What Are You Doing?
(variation) Whatcha Doin'?
I Love You
Thank You
Look At You!
Peek-A-Boo
Chickie
What?
Come Here!
JoJo
Go Poo Poo
Uh Oh
Flip!
Hop!
I Don't Want You.
Pet Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory