Photobucket

Mommy and Me Time

Yesterday I was feeling pretty sick with a stomach infection, so I did what anyone in my position would do. I barricaded myself in my room with my laptop all day. After a few hours Nani must have gotten lonely and I stared hearing beeps coming from the living room, then a few screeches, then silence. That's never a good thing. Regardless I stayed in the room. A few minutes later I feel a bite to my toes! She had come a knockin'! She seemed to appreciate the new screen saver I put up...




...yes, you are the most beautiful Caique in the world. Yes, no one compares to you. And no, you can't eat the keys off the keyboard. Her fascination quickly went from dismantling my computer to dismantling my camera:


Nani never fails to make my day a brighter one! :-)

.

0 comments:

Subscribe By Email:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



Do You Own A Parrot?


Nani's Vocabulary To Date:

Pretty Birdie
Pretty Girl
What Are You Doing?
(variation) Whatcha Doin'?
I Love You
Thank You
Look At You!
Peek-A-Boo
Chickie
What?
Come Here!
JoJo
Go Poo Poo
Uh Oh
Flip!
Hop!
I Don't Want You.
Pet Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory