Photobucket

100%



Nani is 100% better! I can't begin to describe how relieved and happy I am. She is now playing, hopping, climbing, eating pellets, alert, snuggly, and being as naughty as ever! I stopped giving her the medicine for pain yesterday morning so it looks like she doesn't even need it anymore. I took a picture of her (above).

She has been into everything. I was working on some of my petz eggs earlier and that sneaky girl climbed down her cage, down the couch, and waddled over to me and started rolling them around.



So YAY! My baby is back!!!

-

8 comments:

MoonGoddess said...

This is such great news!

Loving the herding of the eggs. She is just adorable.

DoodleBird said...

Thanks!!! :-)

Scritches.com said...

What an awful ordeal for both of you -- and how quickly she improved!

Has her beak completely healed already?

Thank you for taking such good care of her.

DoodleBird said...

Hi Beloved Parrot,

Yes I think her beak is pretty much healed. You couldn't even see the fracture unless you got super close. The beak must be extremely sensitive.

Anyway, thanks so much!!

Unknown said...

I'm so happy for you guys! Don't you just love when they're naughty again!

Mary said...

Yea! I love love love that stretching picture -- great shot!

Anonymous said...

I am glad to hear that your little one is feeling better. Please come to my blog there is a surprise waiting for you.

Mallow said...

Yay Nani is better! Glad to see she is back to playing and cavorting.

Subscribe By Email:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



Do You Own A Parrot?


Nani's Vocabulary To Date:

Pretty Birdie
Pretty Girl
What Are You Doing?
(variation) Whatcha Doin'?
I Love You
Thank You
Look At You!
Peek-A-Boo
Chickie
What?
Come Here!
JoJo
Go Poo Poo
Uh Oh
Flip!
Hop!
I Don't Want You.
Pet Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory