Photobucket

First Day of Spring

Spring is in the air! Today the sun was shining, birds were singing, thermometer was rising...ahhhhhh perfect! We got up to 67 degrees and everything is melting. Whether or not it will stay that way I don't know (probably not, the cold will be back at least a few more times for us), but I opened up all the windows and let the house air out. Nani was singing away to the birds outside so I got her harness out and took her outside. She didn't quite remember the harness and fought it a little, but once outside she was mesmerised by all the sights and sounds. I took a little video...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it when the birds can go outside again!

Anonymous said...

OH, I envy you, I wouldn't dare let Threio out-LOL

Be back in a couple of days, I am fixing Threio's site as we speak.

DoodleBird said...

Well as long as I have the harness on her She behaves ;-)

Mary said...

How cute! We intended to get Beeps in a harness to go outside but got busy with other stuff until it was too cold. Hopefully this summer!

Scritches.com said...

Nani looks like such a happy bird!

I tried to get my brown-headed parrot to wear a harness so I could take her outside, but gave up when she made it clear I would live the rest of my life without fingers if I persisted.

Maybe I'll get brave again . . .

DoodleBird said...

BP, hahahaha thats so funny. :-)

Subscribe By Email:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



Do You Own A Parrot?


Nani's Vocabulary To Date:

Pretty Birdie
Pretty Girl
What Are You Doing?
(variation) Whatcha Doin'?
I Love You
Thank You
Look At You!
Peek-A-Boo
Chickie
What?
Come Here!
JoJo
Go Poo Poo
Uh Oh
Flip!
Hop!
I Don't Want You.
Pet Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory