Photobucket

Warm and Cozy

We have had below zero temperatures here in Minnesota the past few weeks and even with the heat cranked up as high as it can go the house still is chilly. (Why do I live here again? I need to be reminded.) Nani loves her bath time and has continued to shower with me despite the cold. Granted, the bathroom stays pretty warm and steamy but after she comes out of the room she shivers. This is our usual routine: We shower, I get out to blow dry my hair and she surfs (rubs all over) on a towel hung over the shower curtain rod. Being she is used to the noise of the blow dryer I decided to dry her that way..IF, that is, she would let me. I presumed she'd freak out and try to fly away. When I did I couldn't believe she actually stayed perfectly still, closed her eyes, and sat there for the entire time! I recorded it earlier today after her bath:

NOTE: I turned the dryer to low. Never blow dry with hot air as it could burn their skin.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL, that's great! Royal used to like that when she was a baby but can't stand the dryer noise now. At least she'll be nice and toasty now.

Superior Parrot said...

She sure is one pampered baby -- as she should be!

Mary said...

As always, she is so adorable! Also, I'm glad she liked the card. I was hoping you wouldn't find it creepy :)

Subscribe By Email:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



Do You Own A Parrot?


Nani's Vocabulary To Date:

Pretty Birdie
Pretty Girl
What Are You Doing?
(variation) Whatcha Doin'?
I Love You
Thank You
Look At You!
Peek-A-Boo
Chickie
What?
Come Here!
JoJo
Go Poo Poo
Uh Oh
Flip!
Hop!
I Don't Want You.
Pet Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory